I was born on February 22, 1967 in Independence, Louisiana. I am the son of the late William Dunn, Jr. and Martha Dunn. My parents had three more children (two girls and one boy). We lived in Clinton, Louisiana. I am a 1986 graduate of Clinton High School. After high school I served in the U.S. Armed forces for 10 years. During this period I traveled both in and out of the country. I am the proud father of two sons: Brandon and Braylon Dunn. Brandon is 25 years old and Braylon is 16 years old. At the early age of 10, I was baptized at Union Baptist Church under the leadership of Reverend John Lewis. On January 28, 1995, I answered the call that God had on my life to go and preach the gospel under the leadership and direction of Pastor David M. Diamond of Redeeming Life Ministry where he trained me on the five-fold ministry gifts. Over a period of 17 years I assisted Pastor Diamond in the ministry as an Associate Pastor. Presently, I am a minister at Charity Christian Center under the leadership of Dr. Linda Bradford where I serve in a leadership capacity. Also I am the owner of Feliciana Pest Control, a bus driver for East Feliciana Parish Schools and Chief of Police for the town of Clinton. Most importantly, I love God and being a positive role model for others to follow.
Chief Fredrick Dunn
Asst. Chief Ned Davis Jr.
I am Ned Davis Jr., the Asst. Chief for the Town of Clinton P.D. I was hired January 2013 under the leadership of Chief Fred Dunn. I have 13 yrs of total law enforcement experience, 10 yrs. with the East Feliciana S. O. and 3 yrs. currently with Clinton P.D. I am a native of Jackson, LA. and graduate of Jackson High School class of 1993. I am married and have 4 four beautiful children (1) daughter and (3) sons.
I attend THE ROCK OF SALVATION MINISTRIES NON-DEMONINATIONAL CHURCH where I currently serve as a deacon.
Below are some of my certifications that I have obtained through my law enforcement career.
1) STATE OF LOUISIANA P.O.S.T. (POLICE OFFICER STANDARDS TRAINING)
2) STATE OF LOUISIANA HIGHWAY & DRUG ASSET FORFEITURE
3) STATE OF LOUISIANA CHEMICAL TESTING FOR INTOXICATION (DWI)
4) TASER X26 INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED
5) STATE OF LOUISIANA AND OFFICE OF STATE POLICE CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATIONS
6) NATIONAL ACADEMY FOR PROFESSIONAL DRIVING INSTRUCTOR
7) MDTS & MEB CERTIFICATES OF COMPETENCY
8) LOUISIANA BOARD OF ETHICS
9) LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY PEACE OFFICER AND CORRECTIONS
10) STATE OF LOUISIANA FIREARMS CERTIFICATION
11) NATIONAL CRIMA AND JUSTICE SUPERVISION AND MASTERING LEADERSHIP
12) STATE OF LOUISIANA CRIMINAL LAW
13) PPCT DEFENSIVE TACTICS
14) STATE OF LOUISIANA LAW ENFORCEMENT REPORT WRITING
15) STATE OF LOUISIANA LAW ENFORCEMENT EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE FOR NEW ASST.
Lieutenant Drexel Muse
I am Lt. Drexel L. Muse Sr., and I serve as a Commander of Uniform Patrol for the Town of Clinton P.D. I began as Commander in January 2013 under the leadership of Chief Fred Dunn. I started my Law Enforcement Career in 1992 with the East Feliciana Sheriff’s Department. I am a graduate of Clinton High School Class of 1981. I am a Husband, Father and Grandfather of a loving family. I completed (Post Officer Standard Training) of both LSU and Capital Area Regional Training Academy. I am also a Military Veteran (DAV) ARMY. I am very proud of my service to both my Country and Community.